You can place your order online here and then send your carburetors in for rebuilding. Rebuilding takes 7-10 business days here in the shop.
COMPLETE REBUILD - $645
- Carburetors completely disassembled and cleaned
- Housings re-bushed, new standard size throttle shafts
- New jets, new needles, new float valves
- New gaskets and O-rings
- Individually flow bench tested
- 5 day turnaround time
- Carburetor bodies re-bushed
- New standard size shafts installed.
SU HS Series Carburetors are found on :
1963-74 - MG Midget, Austin Healey Sprite
1963-71 - MGB
1968-69 - MGC
Many other 1960-70s European vehicles,
Easy to identify HS carb: has flexible fuel line from float bowl to main jet.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.