Rebuilding Dubonnet Knee Action Shocks for Chevrolet 1934 - 1938 Master Deluxe and Pontiac 1934 - 1936
- Complete re-building includes reground main shaft mated to new oversize bronze bushing pressed into re-machined housing.
- Valving is re-built and calibrated to proper jounce and rebound for your model Chevy or Pontiac
- Inside the Dubonnet shocks the coil spring rates are match balanced to each other for uniform ride height
- The troublesome weak iron thrust cone is replaced with an oversize bronze cone to permanently cure shaft wander
- The Dubonnet shock is then sealed with the...
What shocks are on my Healey?
Austin Healey lever shocks (dampers) are easy. Let's lay it out:
1953 - 1964 most Austin Healey's have these REAR shocks:
- Part #: 6076
- Single Arm (small body) up to chassis # 26704
- These early shocks have filler plug on side of the body
Re-building your TR-6, TR-250 Booster
Everyone has kits, but we include the diaphragm + Free Shipping
TR-6, TR-250 Booster Repair Kit Includes:
- 2 O-rings
- Foam Circle
- Check Valve canister seal
- Small hole rubber dam
- Free Shipping
Kit does not include check Valve*
Cross Reference number # (583-085) SP2495